- Dream Big!
- Living with Optimism during a Pandemic
- Well-Being - Managing Stress, Anxiety & Other Challenges in Life
- Our Road to Independence: From Classic Autism to College Graduates
- Self-Directed/Student-Led IEPs
- The Importance of Self-Advocacy in School and Life
- Transition from High School to College
- Focus on Behavior - Why we Struggled and How You Can Help
- Power of Peer Supports - A Social Program that Works!
- Navigating Relationships with Peers and the Opposite Gender
- From Echolalia to Public Speaking: Focus on Communication
- Living and Learning with Autism
- Educational Interventions
- The Benefits of In-Home Therapy
- Overcoming Sensory Challenges
- College Success - Setting Goals, Self-Advocacy and Achievement
*We also present with our Mom, Julie. She has organized all of our home programs and advocated for us throughout our lives. Our Mom also has been the Director of Pupil Services & School Psychologist for 20 years for the Bonduel School District. She has served as Associate Director of Special Education for the Green Bay Area Public School District, the Director of Special Education & Pupil Services for the Shorewood School District and is now the Director of Student Services in the Pulaski Community School District. She is also an Adjunct Faculty member for Viterbo University teaching in the Cross-Categorical Special Education program. She can present and provide consultation on any of the above topics with us.
* Presentation topics can be modified based on need.
* Customized topics will be considered.